Our firm serves high net worth individuals and their advisors who have assets or tax obligations in the U.S. and abroad.
Matters of international taxation are all we do and we have been doing it for over 20 years.
Our clients reside in the U.S. or abroad, and we are able to make appropriate filings in most European and South American Countries and Canada.
Our clients typically include individuals and executives who are in the following situations:
- Foreign business executives working in the USA.
- U.S. taxpayers living and working abroad.
- U.S. taxpayers who marry a foreign national and who want to minimize tax obligations in both countries.
- U.S. citizens who have received or are receiving foreign gifts and inheritances.
- International taxpayers who have been audited by the IRS and are seeking both a tax negotiator and legal representation.
- Other attorneys, CPAs, and trusted advisors to high net worth individuals looking specifically for cross border expertise in tax planning or tax return preparation.
Not every international taxpayer needs the kind of service and attention to detail that Christopher J. Byrne offers, but if the stakes are high for you, we firmly believe you should contact us.
To contact Christopher J. Byrne PLLC